A monthly gift helps us better plan to ensure we have the
resources to meet the needs of those we help.
We treasure whatever you can give and are committed to
exceptional stewardship of your gifts.
“The challenges young people face today are devasting and uniquely hard to navigate,” said the Surgeon General when declaring a national youth mental health crisis.
Here’s how we make a difference together.
Thanks to you, in 2022:
- 9,984 received essential services from Catholic Charities.
- 5,154 hours of counseling were provided to young people and families.
- 483 households stayed housed thanks to $4.4 million for back rent
- 1,828 youth participated in Catholic Charities programs at ﬁve schools in Oakland Uniﬁed and
West Contra Costa Uniﬁed School Districts.
- 1,093 new immigration cases were opened.
Catholic Charities East Bay is a nonproﬁt 501(c)(3) organization.
Your donations are fully tax-deductible to the extent allowable by law.
Federal Tax ID# 94-2677202. Your gifts to Catholic Charities East Bay solely support our mission and programs.