Donate now to help people who face poverty and other complex issues
Your gifts to Catholic Charities East Bay solely support the mission and programs of Catholic Charities.
If you have any questions about giving, or would like to learn more about ways to get involved, please contact our development team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 9,984 received essential services from Catholic Charities
- 5,154 hours of counseling were provided to young people and families
- 483 households stayed housed thanks to $4.4 million for back rent
- 1,093 new immigration cases opened
- $24,491 average annual household income of those we served
Catholic Charities East Bay is a nonproﬁt 501(c)(3) organization.
Your donations are fully tax-deductible to the extent allowable by law.
Federal Tax ID# 94-2677202. Your gifts solely support our mission and programs of Catholic Charities.