Disaster Emergency Services
Disaster Case Management
Catholic Charities East Bay is part of a state-wide effort to help survivors and their families return to safe, sanitary, and secure housing after last winter’s devastating storms. Our work is serving residents of Alameda and Contra Costa Counties
For information or assistance, please call: 510-768-3105
A State and Federal Effort
We are providing dedicated case management services with funding and support provided by FEMA, CalOES, and CDSS (California Department of Emergency Services).
- Connecting survivors to community resources
- Identifying household needs and program eligibility
- Assisting with advocacy and appeals (including FEMA appeals)
- Creating attainable recovery plans
- Arranging construction resources and repair for property damaged by natural disasters
Storm Assistance for Immigrants
- Catholic Charities East Bay is the provider for individuals who live or were affected in Alameda and Contra Costa Counties.
- Services are available from June 2023 to May 31, 2024 on a first come, first-serviced basis while funds last.
- Qualifying adults and children will receive financial assistance to replace lost wages.
For information or assistance call: 1-866-724-2023