PLEASE READ: If you've previously applied for housing assistance or received service of any type from Catholic Charities East Bay, please contact the Catholic Charities Housing Services department instead of completing this application form. However, please note that at this time we are giving priority to those who have not previously received financial assistance.
1. Complete as much information as possible to avoid processing delays.
2. Unrelated individuals (roommates) who are listed on a lease must each file their own application for the amount of assistance each needs. Related family members in the same household only need to file a single application.
3. After you click submit, you will receive a confirmation email if you provided a valid email address. Your application will then be reviewed. If you don't receive a confirmation email, you are likely already in our system and should contact our Housing Services department.
4. If you are not eligible for assistance, you will be notified by email, where we will let you know about other potential resources you can contact.
5. If you are eligible for assistance, an Intake Coordinator will contact you. You'll need to provide the documentation listed below. Additional documentation not listed below may also be requested prior to an appointment with a Case Manager.
a. Valid Government Issued ID
b. Proof of Current Residence
c. Proof of Income
d. Documentation of Related Financial Loss