Catholic Charities of the East Bay helps families in need rise above poverty and live self-sufficient lives.
The Catholic Church is the largest provider of social services throughout Alameda and Contra Costa Counties, and Catholic Charities is the visible face of the diocese in that work. Founded in 1935, we are devoted to providing social services and advocacy to the working poor and underserved in Alameda and Contra Costa County. We are rooted in the belief that a strong family is the foundation of a moral vision for society. Dedicated to the pursuit of safety and justice, we are agents of change for the marginalized, regardless of their religious faith. Through our array of services, we move children, youth and families from Crisis to Stability to Prosperity.
Rooted in compassion and human dignity for all, Catholic Charities of the East Bay works with youth, children and families to promote self-sufficiency, strengthen family and pursue safety and justice.
Catholic Charities of the East Bay is a faith-based service organization with strong core values.
- We Respect others by showing concern and care for the dignity of one another.
- We Inspire trust and display honesty, integrity and tolerance as we create an environment that is supportive and collaborative.
- We strive for Excellence and Innovation as we set high standards for the quality of our services, programs and team.
- We Execute our mission through communication, collaboration, coordination and cooperation, with a focus on completion.
- We are Accountable to the goals we set and take ownership of our work.